Sprouts can be divisive but here's a dish to take your brussels in a novel direction - give 'em a stir fry!
1) I poach my eggs ahead of time (I favour a soft, runny yolk) and set aside.
2) Add bacon to a wok or heavy-based frying pan and fry until crispy.
3) Stir fry the sprouts for 5-6 mins until the sprouts are softened. Add the garlic.
4) Add in the rice, the spring onions, the soy sauce and the sesame oil. Continue cooking, adding a touch more oil if required, until the rice is heated through, and if preferred, a touch crispy.
5) Serve with the poached egg on top and finish with a liitle chilli and garlic paste. Devour!
19 Leegate, Lee, London, SE12 8SS
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07474 576 012